Welcome to the Paradise

I thank GOD who gave me happiness, challenges, opportunities and dreams. But my friends are the most important part of my life. They made my moments so memorable that I feel proud of that. Thanks to all....
This blog is dedicated to all who met me at some or other corners of the road traveled.

Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

IIIrd and last year

Bhaiya (on phone): You got 308 out of 450. Congrats for this success.

Me: Thanx Bhaiya.

Papa, I managed for overall 60 %.

Papa: Well done my boy. Well done. Now you are free of tension.

Results of IInd year were exciting. Everyone was happy except some of the toppers due to little fall in the marks. We came back and decorated our room and updated each other.

Manish: Yaar, i think this computer course will add value to our CV. I am serious about it.

Me: Hmmm...Ok then we will go there tomorrow and talk about it.

This was planning to join Computer Classes in AU itself. We were rejuvenated after coming from our homes. We planned to visit some of the important places of Allahabad. A camera was arranged with new reel and we set a day for the trip. We started from Anand Bhavan. I could remember that 4 years ago i had visited Allahabad with family. Once you enter to these buildings of national importance, you realise how rigorous it was to fight for independence. We took some snaps there and moved to Bhardwaj Ashram. It is said that Shri Ram, Mata Sita and Laxmanji had stayed in this Ashram while going for Vanvaas. Without losing any time we reached Saraswati Ghat. It is a man mad ghat, well commercialized and quite happening. We enjoyed there a lot. After discussing among each other we finally decided not to have anything over there as it was of considerably higher side in our budget. Every one of us was thinking of his future (job life) because then we won’t wait that much to order and finish a deal at those kinds of spots. Finally we moved to Naini Bridge on river Yamuna. We can always call it a scientific miracle. It is based on the Howrah Bridge model, though it has three pillars. Actually It does not touch its pillars as usually bridges do, rather it trembles when a heavy vehicles runs on it. These bridges provide it support with rubbers in between and that too after a limited gap. At this spot we snapped a lot and appreciated the science-ultimatum.

So apart from limited study we were always ready for unlimited masti. Movie watching trend was being carried forward in a bigger group. University classes were also very interesting now. This year was full of events as usual, but there was a hidden fear which started coming out as the year started passing. This fear was of next platform. Career. Job. Dreams. Destiny. Every single was in dilemma and everyone decided to accept the challenge because that was the only option. Individuals of same career perceptions could be seen together.

Me: Why my toothbrush is already wet when my mouth is still stinking?

Bhaiya: You need to brush your teeth once again.

Me: I haven’t yet. I am going first time only, this morning.

Rajiv: O my God, probably it was me.

Me: Show me your toothbrush.

A lot of hahe hehe hahaha hehehe filled the room no. 66 of Diamond Jubilee Hostel. We were told about possession into single seated rooms. We were not willing to do so, but nobody expressed his thought. Finally Lalit got room no. 22, Rajiv got room no. 25 and i got room no. 30. Bhaiya shifted with Rajiv. This setup again stretched an unwanted line in between us. We automatically failed to follow common routines and this led us think separately for many of the important things including career. This year we had different guys for tuition. In physics we had Mr. Rajiv and in chemistry Mr. Ashish. Previous tutors got better offers. Deepak Dubey sir went DRDO and Rajiv Mishra sir went to IIT-G. I had always thought Civil Services. Subjects had to be decided. I was sure for chemistry in Pre. But one thought was compelling my mind to think. It was of command over the subject. Sine in AU we had general B.Sc. (not honours course), so we were lacking at some points. This inked my mind to think about M.Sc. I appeared in the JAM Test (Join Admission to M.Sc.) but unsuccessful. Alok Singh and other performed well. So I also applied for BHU. But things were going hopeless. Alok was supporting with different kind of options. Suddenly I got the idea of MBA. Actually there is a rationale behind the strike of this idea. I am eldest one of my parents, so I had an automatic pressure to perform well. Since I could not do justice with my M.Sc. option, i inclined towards MBA. I met with so many people. I insisted Sudhanshu to join me in CAT preparation but he did not agree. He went for MCA coaching. Now I alone had to take decision. Mayank, my RaeBareli school friend, told me to go ahead for MBA. He had already appeared and scored fantastic in CAT. He was going to Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Sciences. That time he was a cult for me.

Me: Papa, I want to do MBA.

Papa: (after a long silence) What about your BHU test.

Me: I collected all the information. There are coaching in Lucknow.

Papa: Shall we talk to some experts? Call your maternal uncle, Rakesh and Rinku Bhaiya also.

.........................................................................

Rakesh Mama: (sitting after lunch at his home in Lucknow) which coaching do you like more?

Me: Both are good, but I was told for Career Launcher (Mayank Singh had already told me about CL).

Mama: Now a day youngsters don’t look at career, they go behind glamour.

Papa: We should go to TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment