Welcome to the Paradise

I thank GOD who gave me happiness, challenges, opportunities and dreams. But my friends are the most important part of my life. They made my moments so memorable that I feel proud of that. Thanks to all....
This blog is dedicated to all who met me at some or other corners of the road traveled.

Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Orientation...

The very first lecture was taken by Mr. B.P. Pethiya, Dean, IIFM. A highly punctual person, tall and smart, some notes/handouts in hands and little faster while walking. He told that past 19 batches expressed their feelings (while leaving the campus after their two years successful course) that it was difficult to say how two years flew away at IIFM. “And I am sure this batch is also going to say the same” he added. In the break-time each of us was trying to keep their eyes widely open to show their sleepless attention during the class. Pravir asked me about my wellness and I asked him whether he had seen Sumit. He asked me to wait and sent Sumit outside. We greeted each other and interrogated for some basic introduction. I met his parents there only. He came to our room and shared his personal experience and views. I asked for some habits like drinking, smoking, worshiping etc. This I had asked to almost all my batchmates.

One of the lectures was of Mr. CVRS Vijay Kumar. As told by seniors we found the same expected experience in the class. Munish, an engineer from Moradabad was sitting beside me and trying to solve a problem given by Sir. As I solved before him, he enquired from me some steps. I asked him about his background and gave a weird expression for his inability to solve the problem. Similarly lectures after lectures, we got to know what we are going to learn throughout the two years and how we have to adapt. A feeling crept in my mind regarding job after this course but it slept for time being. Many rules and regulations were being told repeatedly (some of the lines I still remember). The weekend of the orientation was kept for visit to a National Park in Bhopal only. It was a nice experience. Many of us got to know each other’s talent for which many of us were desperate to show to all others. Mr. C S Rathod and Mr. Yogesh Dubey (Chairperson Admission) guided us and showed some bear droppings. A team had already been deployed to instruct us regarding wild behaviours and for some adventurous activities. While returning one tyre got damaged of one of the buses. Doctor Heramba (from Orissa) helped a lot to mechanic, although he had injured his hand in some other adventurous activity.

We took lunch there only and came back late in the evening. In that week there was an event at the boys’ hostel, Daroo Party. Some batchmates had formed Sutta Group and partied. In between we showed our talent in Antakshari between girls and boys. Finally orientation ended with a quiet weekend and schedules were distributed for First Trimester. Akshat, and Ritesh (from Ujjain) were selected as CR, Class Representative. Classes had to be started from 1st July, Monday. We had to reach by 08:30. One hour class and then a break of 10 minutes, Lunch from 01:00 to 02:00 and then again a class for an hour. This time table was the revised one and an experiment on our batch. Mr. Ashutosh Verma, Faculty for accounts had distributed his notes for MANAC (Management Accounting) beforehand on Saturday – Sunday only. So now after an eventful week, a trimester was waiting for us. Thus we were ready to start. Many of us slept very early that night.

1 comment:

  1. Yaar tiwari, You are an awesome writer. Where were you till now. I was lost in deep memories of IIFM. Our plays and events we done together, Waiing for your blog regarding plays we done together from yamraj ki khoj to Kaka Hathrasi one.

    ReplyDelete