Welcome to the Paradise

I thank GOD who gave me happiness, challenges, opportunities and dreams. But my friends are the most important part of my life. They made my moments so memorable that I feel proud of that. Thanks to all....
This blog is dedicated to all who met me at some or other corners of the road traveled.

Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

............RaeBareli to Bhopal (via Lucknow)............

All necessities shopped from Super Market, RaeBareli. All documents duly checked and kept safely and so on....

Ready, Steady and Go......., As I crossed Nigohan (A junction 50 kms after RaeBareli and 30 kms before Lucknow) I took my packed dinner. Eagerly I waited at the door of train. Announcements were on their peak at Charbagh Railway Station, Lucknow. I had to board Pushpak Express from Chhoti Line (hardly 50 meters from Badi Line). So I went on platform no

. 1 and checked the status. Train was standing and I boarded the coach. Within next 15 min train started sliding. I lied on my upper birth and started recalling for any left item. As train caught its speed I called at home and informed my comfort in order to sleep there on. It was Jhansi when I woke up to sleep again after checking my luggage. Two hours before Bhopal, at Beena, I woke up finally. Train was little late and left me at Bhopal at around 08:30 am.



As I went nearer the hostel campus, I sited 5-6 guys chatting. Presuming them as seniors I took a wide turn towards hostel after checking my allotted room no. But then only one of those guys called me as if he is senior to me. I reached and Pravir identified me and welcomed me as well. Pravir, Ambar (from Allahabad) and Pawan (from Siligudi, West Bengal) took one of my bags and headed for second floor. Room no. 30 was cornered by room no. 29 and a common bathroom for both the rooms. Pawan asked me for Sutta (an unknown word for me) with identifiable gestures and I refused. He said those who love it are upstairs and left. It was a shared accommodation and from the list with guards I got to know that Sumit Kumar Gour (from Bhopal only) was my roommate. I wisely selected my bed, cupboard and table – chair as if my roommate is Surma Bhopali and is going to keep me deprived of my inherent rights of a roommate. Balcony of room no. 30 opens towards the Road to Classes, Administration Section and Mess (while going from hostel) and one can explore guys going for respective purpose. After refreshing myself I went for breakfast and met many others like Akshat Pathak (from Ghaziabad), Mohd. Aatish Khan (from Jabalpur), Ujjwal (from Patna) etc. The whole day was spent in introduction and matching preferences. My roommate didn’t come that day. I slept early in order to get ready next day on time for ten days of orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment